I stayed here twice recently for 2 nights each time.
Rooms were large, very nicely decorated with all amenities.
The buffet breakfast was very good with a huge variety of selections.
The pool was a great place to relax in the afternoon, although the water was slightly colder than I'd have liked.
On my second stay I requested a later checkout, however this was not available on the day.
The location was quite convenient, the entrance to the hotel is away from the main street, but only a 5 minute walk from a couple of BTS stations. The free tuk-tuk shuttle from Victory Monument BTS was always waiting at the station when I wanted to use it which was very convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok King Power
- Pullman Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Bangkok King Power, the City's latest upscale hotel with an enviable location offers easy access to all major parts of Bangkok via the BTS sky train and expressway. The hotel's 386 rooms and suites adjoining the King Power Duty Free Complex, with direct access to a myriad of shopping boutiques without the traffic hassle. The hotel'€™s six dining venues, excellent business facilities and ballroom provide an ideal venue for business meetings and wedding banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Bangkok King Power reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.