Thapae Boutique Hotel is a wonderful place with excellent staff. We booked close to the date and had no problems. Although it was a bit difficult to find, once we were there everything was pretty good. We were within walking distance of the night bazaar and lots of evening activity options (food, bars, hangouts, shopping, etc). Although the rooms had many more mosquitoes than similar guesthouses/ hotels, they were reasonably comfortable with a wonderful shower and plenty of space.
The staff, especially Nui (sorry about the terribly spelling of the name!), was great. We had to leave to catch a bus at 5.30am. She arranged a cab and made us breakfast at 5, which was very much appreciated.
I would happily stay here in the future and would recommend it to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Thapae Boutique House Hotel
- Thapae Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Thapae Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spacious and immaculate rooms are finished in a harmonious blend of chocolate teak wood and cool pastel hues of green, lemon and cream. All have air-con and televisions. Beds are positively sleep inducing and mounted in custom designed teak frames. Bathrooms are spotless and elegantly finished with attractive fixtures and colorful ceramic tiling. Our large open air lobby gracefully leads to a lush garden patio. Located in the heart of downtown for your continence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Thapae Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.