We stayed in a Club Suite for 3 nights, with a stay 3, pay 2 nights deal. It was great value for money as we got to enjoy champagne breakfast (nice cooked breakfast, especially the turmeric rice and seafood noodles; eggs ben were pretty good too!), complimentary tea, and cocktails and canapés in the evening at the Club Lounge. We had our toddler with us, so we could not make full use of the latter as children under 12 are not allowed in the lounge then. The little extras like free laundry and mini bar were nice touches which made our stay even more pleasant. Service at the Club Lounge was always friendly and professional. I requested a cake to celebrate my husband's birthday and they obliged.
I love the hotel - thought it was beautiful the moment we arrived (by complimentary pick-up from the airport). Lovely, spacious grounds. Clean, contemporary design which is not too "cold" thanks to the generous use of teak. Huge room, with a large balcony, and a good sized bed set up for our toddler (the mattress was a little thin for this extra bed, but our kid had no complaints). The bath area is lovely and they remembered to prepare a set of towels for our toddler, which I realize most hotels tend to forget. Housekeeping here is very good!
If you can afford it, go for the Club Suites as I think the extras make it worth the while, especially with the attractive 3-for-2 deal. I would love to come back here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel
- Chedi Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popularly known as the Rose of the North, Chiang Mai has earned itself a well-deserved reputation for its natural scenery and unique indigenous culture. Lying along the peaceful banks of the Mae Ping in central Chiang Mai, Anantara Chiang Mai epitomises the best resort living with its choice of 32 Kasara Suites and 52 Deluxe Rooms. The site of the hotel is the compound of the former British Consulate in Chiang Mai, within which the main Consulate building, dating from the 1920’s, has been retained and integrated within the hotel design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, LHW, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Chiang Mai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.