My daughter and I stayed at RarinJinda for five nights just last week and loved every minute of it. The room was bright, clean, airy and modern. The location was great, quiet for sleeping but close to everything - all that essential night shopping to be done! Because it was our first trip to Chiang Mai we were busy sightseeing but we made sure we spent two days at the resort - sitting beside the pool reading and/or using the spa facilities - we had a Golden Memories five hour treatment which included a foot scrub, hydrotherapy pool treatment, sauna, body scrub, massage and facial. All this cost [my daughter has the account] between $130-150AU each. The staff in all areas of the resort were very attentive, always ready to help and with a cold iced drink. We also took advantage of the Funny Day Tour and Travel facilities which are based on site. Price was great for the tours and staff helpful. We loved Deck 1 [across the road] but the policemen on duty at the hotel always stopped the traffic for us, whether it was to go to the restaurant or coming home from night shopping. The soft shell deep fried crabs were just delicious, along with a Long Island Iced Tea sitting on the deck overlooking the Mae Ping - what else could you ask for? There is a 7-11 just two house blocks away, with a coffee shop, etc. close by too. Deck 1 served a good solid breakfast every day with lots of food options. We went to a cooking school for the day nearby and enjoyed eating out at the Night Bazaar if we were not eating those lovely little crabs and not drunk too many Long Island Iced Teas. Riverside Bar and restaurant was across the road and the tuk tuk drivers all know where it is - costs 80 baht from the Night market to get home. Definitely recommend and would return both to RarinJinda and Chiang Mai.
- Also Known As:
- Rarinjinda Wellness Hotel Chiang Mai
- Rarinjinda Wellness Spa
- Rarinjinda Wellness Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come into RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand and experience entering a different world. Housed in a 140 years old antique Thai teak wood home in the Wat Ket Community. The resort is ideally situated near the historical Ping River and overlooking the majestic Doi Suthep Mountain within the heart of Chiang Mai city.Rarinjinda Wellness Spa Resort, the boutique hotel resort situated in the heart of Chiang Mai City, only 5-10 minutes walk to the Night Bazaar and 15 minutes from the airport, offering four categories of 35 luxurious deluxe and suite rooms, embellished and decorated with modern setting and stylish antiques. All rooms are decked with private verandas and ceiling fans overlooking swimming pools with Doi Suthep Mountain and Ping River views.Facilities include free Wi-Fi Internet access, well-equipped Wellness Spa, Fitness and Yoga Studio, Outdoor Swimming Pool and a trendy resort's restaurant, Deck1 Exotic Scene and Cuisine (Riverfront restaurant).Whether you are looking for a wonderful retreat or a perfect getaway, RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai is a perfect holiday destination for you. RarinJinda has more than what others can offer. An award winning fully equipped boutique resort with the most complete spa in the northern region located in the distinctive architecture, permeated by the comfortable ambiance of days gone by, in the centre of the charming community, providing the calm and tranquil atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.