Shewe Wana is located 7 minutes walking of the main gate of Chiang Mai, just 5 minutes from the train station. What a nice play to spend a few days. The welcome was a very warm one, they picked me up at the airport without extra charge.
Breakfast was very good with a lot of options and delicious mango and other local fruits.
I can imagine myself spending a honeymoon here !
The day I left I realized in the airport that I forgot my private cell phone in the safe of my room. I called them and they send one of their staff with a motorbike to give me my cell phone. This was a very nice gesture, otherwise I would have had to return to the hotel with the risk of missing my flight. Thank you so much for being such good hosts. You exceeded my expectations and I rate you number of 1 of all my stays in the last couple of years. Will be back !
- Also Known As:
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Shewe Wana Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small cozy boutique resort provided Thai – Colonial Style that surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped garden. Situation just 10 minutes walk from Night Bazaar and easy access to the old city. Recreational facilities at the resort include 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Feature Thai cooking class, restaurant, a coffee shop, onsite parking, room service, laundry service, tour and airport transfer and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Shewe Wana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.