The Village Coconut Island is definitely the place to stay in Phuket! The resort is absolutely stunning and the staff go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay that little bit more special. The quality of accommodation is second to none and is finished to the highest western standards, but still manages to keep true to it's Thai design. Staying on an Island did worry me slightly to begin with, but the water taxi runs every half hour so you are never too far away from all the attractions of Phuket, but always far enough away to forget about them and relax. The food on the Island is fantastic, and the views over the bay are stunning. This is a resort that you could visit time and time again and still want to come back
- Also Known As:
- The Village Coconut Island Hotel
- The Village Coconut Island Hotel Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exciting and unique Phuket resort, The Village at Coconut Island is the best place to enjoy your next holiday.With an excellent range of rental villas and hotel suites, matchless leisure facilities and a beachfront island location off Phuket’s east coast, The Village really is the most exceptional Phuket resort.44 beautiful pool villas with sea views116 luxury Jacuzzi suites500 metres of untouched island beachfronta complete collection of watercraftfun and exciting adventure activitiesrelaxed waterfront settingrestaurants, bars and shops onsite.On an island off Phuket, The Village enjoys undisturbed privacy and absolutely amazing views of Phang-Nga Bay.All this is closer than you think! Just 5 minutes on-board our private water taxi to the Phuket mainland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Village Coconut Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.