We started our great 45-day Asian holidays from 5 days stay in Nha Trang Evason Ana Mandara resort. Entirely in Vietnam we spent 17 days in several different places, then two and a half weeks in a number of points on Sri Lanka and finally we ended with amazing week in the Maldives in also a 5-star resort (at the same price but the sight better).
When traveling we chose a different standard places from 3 to 5 stars following the opinions more than price. Unfortunately Evason Ana Mandara was not our lucky choice.
Place from the beginning gives the impression of a 5-star resort, is large, well-designed, you can choose between the beach and two swimming pools, and prices in the restaurant are 10-fold higher than those in restaurants nearby in the city but ok, ultimately we decided for that.
However from current perspective this price $300 a day for accommodation with breakfast seems to be crazy and surreal in country where you can find really great spots for $100 and decent for $50. We visited many beautiful places in Vietnam for much lower amounts and we had much greater satisfaction and for the same price on Maldives we had all inclusive on amazing island.
The worst experience of staying at the resort was the fact that during last night in our villa appeared a mouse (noise accompanied us for several previous nights, but we ignored it). The person from service attempted at 4 a.m. to remove the mouse from our bedroom, but to no avail.
Proposed compensation from the reception was a basket of fruit and consent for a late checkout. This did not improve our moods and disgust remained.
Finally, if you're lucky and do not hit the mouse in your room, you can get to like this place, especially if you love to overpay. Good luck!
- Also Known As:
- Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang Hotel
- Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Evason Ana Mandara Hotel
- Hotel Evason Ana Mandara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Ana Mandara is NhaTrang’s only beachfront resort. Its 74 accommodations in semi-detached garden villas, many with breath-taking views across the bay, offer classic Vietnamese touches. Dining choices include local, regional and international cuisine, with a selection of dishes that provide endless culinary experiences. The resort features an interesting blend of classic regional Vietnamese cooking with contemporary fusion. Most ingredients are sourced from local markets and rural Vietnam.The Six Senses Spa presents a Vietnamese experience of specialty treatments together with an extensive menu of traditional therapies that provide a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience to rejuvenate the senses. Skilled therapists create sensory journeys, with a medley of holistic wellness and pampering treatments. These include beauty services, manicure-pedicure and foot reflexology, using only natural products.Evason Ana Mandara is not only the perfect location for relaxation and tranquillity but the family-friendly resort also offers a diverse range of excursions and experiences to ensure that guests have an unforgettable stay. There is on-site tennis, the Kid’s Club, beach volleyball, and a water-activity centre, plus a PADI Dive Centre and a wide variation of dive excursions. In addition to being a perfect setting for weddings, there is a dedicated conferencing facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.