Was not impressed by this so called 4 star hotel. The room a double room but only had a small 26 inch tv in the corner. Breakfast was limited, mostly Turkish food. The staff in the restaurant are eager to clear your plates even if you haven’t finished! This made me very angry. Staff did not seem to know about the local area. The hotel is very clean and places high emphasis on hygiene especially in the bathroom. Not a great city view, just another standard hotel opposite. Only 1 person per each floor can access the wireless at a time. Overall a disappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Samir Hotel-Old City Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Samir Hotel-Old City Istanbul Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel in Istanbul is a 10-minute walk from the St Sophia Museum and the Blue Mosque. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi is available.Rooms at the Samir Hotel have a minibar, a private bathroom and a work desk.Guests can enjoy authentic, local cuisine at the restaurant. The hotel also has a bar which serves hot and cold drinks and refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Samir Hotel-Old City Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.