We stayed at this amazing place between Nov 11 to Nov 13 2011. The key POSITIVES of this place are:
1. The view of the Marmara Sea as well as Blue Mosque from the terrace as well as breakfast area at the top of the hotel is the best thing about this place. YOU MUST GO UP THE NARROW IRON SPIRAL STAIRCASE LEADING UP TO THE TERRACE FROM THE BREAKFAST AREA. DO NOT MISS THIS PLEASE.YOU CAN TAKE AMAZING PICTURES FROM THERE (IF YOU CAN BRAVE THE COLD LIKE WE DID!!).
2. The next best thing is the simple but good continental complimentary breakfast spread on offer in the morning. you have a very good view of the Marmara Sea from the breakfast area.
3.Our top floor BLUE ROOM was quite large (had a double bed as well as a separate single bed).
4. Naz is located just around 4 to 5 minutes by walking away from Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and Aya Sofia. An amazing location.
5. We slept very well on all nights. However some light sleepers may have a problem in sleeping when the train passes. This is a very small issue however.
6. Mr Ozay, the manager of this place was very polite and helpful.
The only NEGATIVE IS:
1. we paid 90 euros per night for the BLUE ROOM which is the best room at Naz, we were told. however, the views of the marmara sea from this room were average or mediocre.Instead, we now realize we should have taken a cheaper room at naz in the lower floors because the best view is from the terrace area and not from the best room (THE BLUE ROOM). keeping this in mind, we found staying in the Blue Room a bit too expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Naz Wooden House Hotel
- Naz Wooden House Hotel Istanbul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAZ Wooden House Inn today serves as a model for traditional housing and accommodation. It has 7 private rooms, 24 hours hot-water, air-condition/central heating, cable TV, mini bar and hair-dryer in all the rooms. We provide laundry service and telephone calls with reasonable fees. Referring to the internet service, we have free wireless internet service at the hotel lobby if you have your laptop with you, otherwise the internet cafe in our travel agency located close to the hotel welcomes you without any cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Priceline, HostelWorld, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Naz Wooden House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.