Two days ago, I called on the King David Hotel, which is one of the oldest hotels in Jerusalem
I expected to find welcome
On the phone inquired about the health club
But the receptionist that answered the phone said only p hello!
Without any welcome
Asked her the question of the health club and were not have the answer!!!
And took me to someone else and asked him the question of the health club and also did not have the answer
And then took me to the person I spoke to him and parties.
I felt that he make fun of me
I was talking with him and was laughing constantly provocative manner!
I do not know if this is the King David Hotel, one of the oldest hotels in Jerusalem have this type of workers who do not have the skills to talk customers
After all that has happened to me I will tell my friends and my relatives not to come to this hotel
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, LHW, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.