Nothing bad to say about this hotel. Service is incredible from checkin right through to check out. I wished I had stayed here longer. The room was large and the old Jerusalem view is amazing. The pool area is very good and there is an adequate pool bar which they may close on you for events held in the same area.
Watch out for the taxis from the King David they will attempt to rip you off. Ensure they use their meters and don't accept their hog wash reasonings or excuses.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, LHW, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.