Valerie was lovely and helpful but the 2 bedroom apartment was quite disappointing. Think Aunty Mavis' 1980's beach house. The "couch" was simply a heinous piece of furniture that should never be in ANY form of housing. We stayed in Vanuatu for 2 weeks and stayed at 3 different places. Tradewinds was the last place we stayed, the most expensive and whilst functional, not luxurious at all.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel
- Tradewinds Hotel Port Vila
- Tradewinds Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Air-conditioned Studio Bungalows Serviced 3 Bedroom TownhouseEnjoy the peace and privacy of your own independent bungalow in a garden setting overlooking the tranquil waters of ErakorLagoon.If you are looking for a quiet retreat away from the bustle and stress of everyday life, then Tradewinds may suit your needs.The resort is a great place to relax beside the pool or chatting in the BBQ area with a cool drink.Tradewinds is also an excellent base from which to explore Port Vila and surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Tradewinds Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.