Hotel is super clean and modern! Everyone from the front desk to the bellboy is kind and welcoming at all hours. Wish we could have stayed longer. It is atop a giant mall which has lots of food options if you don't feel like venturing out (it rained half the time we were there). Metro station is attached but a good 10 minute walk thru the mall. Interesting restaurants are also just across the street.
Have to mention that we forgot to checkout on the right day and missed our flight... the front desk directed us to the business center and within literally 3 minutes, we were rebooked on another flight and had a car ordered to take us to the airport! It was soooooo helpful, we still can't believe our luck!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel Seoul
- Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel
- Intercontinental Seoul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Seoul COEX is part of the massive World Trade Center Seoul, the country s one-stop business destination. You ll walk to COEX, Korea City Air Terminal and the COEX Mall s underground 16-screen theatre and more than 200 shops. Well worth a short drive are the Namdaemun Market, the Namsan Hanok Village and the Korean War Battlefields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Seoul COEX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.