We spent two night during our trip around Africa.
The reception was very good. Nobody made us feel obliged to give tips for everything. The service was very good and not too intrusive. Everybody tried really hard, to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Citystars Cairo Hotel
- Intercontinental Citystars Cairo Hotel Cairo
- Intercontinental Cairo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Cairo Citystars is part of the Middle East s largest retail and entertainment complex, giving you direct access to 550 stores and an indoor theme park. The hotel is ideally located seven minutes from Cairo International Airport, 10 minutes from Cairo International Conference Centre and 30 minutes from downtown Cairo.Named Cairo s best business hotel by Business Traveller Magazine, it is also close to free time destinations such as the Egyptian Museum, Sakkara and the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Citystars Cairo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.