This was my second visit to the Financial Street location, usually preferring to stay at the Beichen Intercontinental because it is newer and has better views. As a PCR Royal Ambassador member, was pre-upgraded to the Elite Suite on this point redemption stay, which turned out to be two inter-connected guest rooms (each complete with a tub and separate shower enclosure), but only a King bed in one of the two rooms, and a living room / dining room set-up in the other. Both bathrooms are windowless and do not have televisions in them, but are very spacious. In addition to the room upgrade, we were given access to the Club Lounge, which had excellent offerings in the morning and in the early evenings, all with first-rate service. The service experienced over the 4-day stay was in general very professional, better than the experiences I have had with the Intercontinentals in cities like Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Seoul. The location is just inside the second ring road, and is a short walk from the subway station. If this is a tourist trip to Beijing, there are more convenient locations for sightseeing ease as Beijing’s traffic conditions can be quite unbearable and this location is not directly adjacent to any tourist sites.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Beijing Financial Street Hotel Beijing
- Intercontinental Beijing Financial Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MULTI-AWARDING WINNING HOTEL, InterContinental Beijing Financial Street is situated in the center of Beijing's prestigious financial and business district. The hotel is recognized by Earth Check as Silver Company 2011 and awarded by 《Travel + Leisure》as top 100 Best Hotels in Greater China 2011.A contemporary, 18-storey building of modern design and traditional Chinese art set it apart, as does its ideal location. Just minutes away are Tiananmen Square, Wangfujing Shopping area, the Central Government Administration, and several International shopping centers. It's also easy for leisure guests to reach famous historic heritage sites such as the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the White Pagoda Temple, and the Lama Temple. An ideal choice for both leisure and business travelers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao and Expedia so you can book your InterContinental Beijing Financial Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.