We have stayed at other Hong Kong gems including Four Seasons, Conrad, Ritz Carlton and W Hotel..
For those of you who know Hong Kong, I'd have to say for location and amenities the LMOH is one of the very best values and hotels. I agree with others that the room views are limited, but you're in the middle of Central HK and can't expect fabulous views. If view is your primary concern you must stay at Ritz Carlton (Kowloon side) or Four Seasons (IFC-Central).
This is surprisingly "boutique" hotel feel and very intimate. Staff are friendly but professional. We have enjoyed the at the Bars and look forward to trying the Restaurants.
To be in the centre of it all, there is nowhere better, at any price. Surprisingly Quiet (we are on the 8th Floor in an L600 Executive Suite).
Appreciate this gem of a hotel and will come back...
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Mandarin Oriental, Jetsetter, Ctrip DaoDao, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.