This was our first time at a hostal and it was pretty good. The location
was good, the 24 hr coffee shop/bar/restaurant/free internet cafe across
the street was great (though the music was loud late at night). The
showers could have been a bit more modern, but overall it was inexpensive
(compared to a hotel) and did the trick.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Jardin Del Sol Hotel
- Hostal Jardin Del Sol Hotel Quito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Jardin del Sol, offers you privacy and convenience in a friendly and Ecuadorian family atmosphere. The Mariscal is the best place to lodge at Quito. We are located at an easy access place for the collective mobilization; one block away from The Ecovia and the principal arteries of the city, as well as few minutes away from The Handcrafted Center, Historic Center, Malls and much more...Also 15 minutes away, you'll find The Central Bus Terminus.Buses which depart and will lead you towards different destinations like, the majesty of the Highland, beautiful beaches, natural ecological reserves and to the mystic of the Ecuadorian jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Jardin del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.