I stayed here for a week on business and was impressed by the helpful and friendly attitude of all of the staff. They were extremely attentive, for example offering to get you more juice at the breakfast buffet, pouring the coffee for you, even picking up your napkin if it fell off your lap! Around 6pm each evening a friendly person arrives with more complimentary water and chocolate and makes sure you have everything you need.
The quality of the breakfast was excellent and there is a wide selection, from fresh fruit and cereals to pork bacon and sausages. I say "pork" bacon because they also have "beef bacon" which I would avoid if you are a westerner like me that eats pork. They also have Arabic mezze breakfast which is awesome.
My colleague and I ate in the hotel's Cavendish restaurant one night. I found it to be a little too expensive to be honest. The scallops were just ok and the steak could have been better cooked. (If you want a good steak try the Butcher Shop and Grill in Mall of the Emirates.)
The deluxe room was clean and comfortable with a control panel by the bed for the lights and air conditioning, so you can control everything without taking the card out of the wall by the door.
There was also a large flatscreen TV with channels showing western films and enough desk space to work. You can also connect to wifi for free to check your emails, although I think if you want to stream larger amounts of data like movies you would need to pay. The TV has inputs for your camera or phone so bring your cables if you want to see your photos and videos on the big screen.
The wet room with rainfall shower and large free-standing bath tub were superb. If you stay here bear in mind that you need to run the water for a while to get it hot (full left is hot!).
The Jumeirah Lakes Towers Metro is a 5-10 minute walk and you can get to all the main places of interest fairly quickly. It is 16 dirhams for a day ticket which is about 4 pounds sterling.
Overall the hotel is excellent and I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Dubai, located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road just opposite Dubai Marina, is a 5-star hotel with 208, all non-smoking, rooms and suites, 272 luxurious serviced hotel apartments, 5 restaurants and bars, 4 conference suites, a Leisure Deck on the 11th floor with infinity pool, state of the art gym, pool bar, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna as well as a ladies' hairdressing salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.