Great staff and lovely clean rooms ..... Food was very good and a nice walk 20 minute walk to Naarma Bay.
The only down side was the Russians ....rude,loud, and in fact they are down right ignorant.
They just walk up to the front of any que and demand serving ....The hotel staff should do more to ignore them.
Apart from that we would go back as it is great to be able to walk into Naarma Bay ....but only go after 1800 when it is busy ...that way you get pesterd a lot less, one word of advice to reduce being pesterd... Do not look at them and just keep walking and try not to talk when you walk past them.
They try and talk to you in English then Russian and the German ....but by this time they give up and move onto the next victime .....If they still won't leave you alone then say to them Laa Laa .....apparently that is Egyptian for ....DEFINATLY NO
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.