I stayed here from 31 Dec till Jan 2.
Booked palace suite room online and was expecting a great place but when I landed,I was given a lousy room which was not at all as per specification basis which I booked and they said they are sold. Very disappointing but after creating bit of noise got extremely large room...not at all pleasant. Managed somehow rest of my stay.
The staff is raw and untrained. Not at all worth the five star and what you pay. It seems they picked up some local guys and never trained them whether be it room service,housekeeping,In room dining or restaurant.
Will never stay again here!
- Also Known As:
- Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar
- The Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar Kashmir
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LaLit Grand Palace was originally built in 1901 for the royal family. It now provides luxurious rooms with views of Dal Lake and the beautiful gardens. An indoor pool, tennis courts and pampering spa treatments are also available.The tastefully designed rooms are modern with a touch of traditional charm. All have a satellite TV, minibar and free tea/coffee making facilities. It is 18 km from Srinagar Airport and 4 km from Lal Chowk city centre. Jammu Railway Station is 300 km away. Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage at Rejuve Spa Health Club, practice yoga, or play golf. The hotel also has a gym and 24-hour business center. The Chinar Garden serves North Indian cuisine, while international buffet spreads are available at The Chinar – The All Day Coffee Shop. Other dining options include Dal Bar and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.