The Lemon Tree hotel is a great place to stay in when you are visiting India. The rooms are very cosy, quiet, and clean and the staff are great. I was very impressed with the quality of the service and rooms. The food was also very good, particularly at the Republic of Noodles restaurant in the lower floor. The hotel is also well located, not too far from other activities and the shopping area in Bangalore. Overall, I would really recommend the Lemon Tree hotel to anyone traveling in India.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel Bangalore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. Well connected by the new elevated expressway, the hotel is a short 15 minute drive from Koramangala; 40 minutes from M.G. Road; and 30 minutes from Old Airport Road (Leela Palace Kempinski Hotel). Experience value-for-money, full service accommodation at our hotel. The refreshing interiors and large windows are designed to bring the 'outdoors in'. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate our well appointed guest rooms and suites, friendly service and range of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.