Great Place to feel like a Royal..! Staff at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur are at your beck and call ever so ready to fulfill your needs/demands..! I am a hard one to be pleased as I find faults in anything and everything. Yet, this is one time that I never found a thing to grumble about or pin point..! Food is amazing, cleanliness is unmatched! Every time we stepped out of our room it was not only cleaned and linen replaced, but also our clothes were folded and the room was arranged. Food was amazing. Make sure to walk barefooted on the grass in the early hours when there is dew.. Breath taking view, Architecture. From the time we checked in till the time we departed they made us feel like a true Royal. It is not just a Palace converted to a Hotel.. Remember the Maharajah still lives there! You can play a game of Billiards or take a swim in the heated underground pool and be treated like a Royal! Wish we had more days to spend there! Just 3 nights is not enough!
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.