The hotel has some advantages, such as clean, cheery rooms, room service and relatively fast check-in. The hotel is well maintained and the staff is quite friendly.
Yet there are some problems: I was woken up by the cleaner pounding at my door in the morning at 8:30. Stumbling to the door tired after my flight I was asked whether I had any laundry to be cleaned. This was really irritating and shows that the hotel needs to fine tune its staff training and procedures.
Hanging out the "Do not disturb" sign before going to sleep is a must. Even then noise of the service person pounding your neighbours' doors and shouting will probably wake you up.
The second problem is the breakfast which really should be improved a bit. The food kept running out and it mainly consisted of a few generic Asian choices (fried rice, fried noodles, fried vegetables). The main issue was the coffee though - how can a hotel trying to market itself towards local business customers have such disastrous coffee?
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bali Denpasar Hotel
- All Seasons Bali Denpasar Hotel Denpasar
- All Seasons Bali Denpasar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to capture the spirit of Bali's lush nature, the hotel blends contemporary modern mix Balinese with natural elements. Rooms are designed with colorful form and elegant backdrop amidst dashes of vivid colors and contemporary interiors fittings. Each of the five venues features an individual concept, from specialty restaurant to a stylist with innovative a generous selection of cocktails, beers and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Bali Denpasar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.