I have just returned from a week at the Kuta Town Houses in Poppies Lane 19 Jan 2012.
It was very good priced accommodation.
We are used to staying at one of the bigger hotels close to the main roads so I wasnt sure what to expect having to walk down Poppies Lane each day. I had nothing to worry about, we thoroughly loved the location, walk out one side you are in Kuta and walk out the other side and you are on Legian Road. It was SO central to everything, shops, markets, beach restaurants, Mataharri and Discovery shopping centres were within 10 min walk, and the night clubs were within walking distance if you wanted to go to them.
Nice clean rooms, very modern, cleaned daily/fresh towels daily, Australian power in everyroom so you do not need to buy a power adaptor if you bring any electrical equipment from home. Nice big fridge in your room to store your own snacks as the mini bar is twice the price as Cirle K's (but that is still very cheap compared to Aussie hotels)
The breakfast menu choices included in the room price are NOT big at all, but you can pay a little extra and have anything you like.
The two pools are small but sufficient. It has a ground level pool table which is great for family and friends to play around in the evening however it is a little noisy when the pool balls are cracked each game, we were on the 4th floor and could hear it clearly most nights. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
I would stay here again, probably more suited for families, and younger people because of all the scooters going up and down Poppies lane, it could be a little off putting for more relaxed senior people to have to dodge the bikes and taxi's as it does get quite cramped in places, but great for shopping.
Over all, we had a great holiday and I would stay here again :-)
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel
- Kuta Town Houses Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Town House Apartments Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Poppies Lane 1 & 2, Kuta Town House Apartments is located in the very heart of Kuta with 2 restaurants one serving International & Indonesian cuisine and the other serving Brazilian BBQ. Located 10 minutes walk to Kuta Beach, Kuta Square and Jalan Legian make easy excess to a great night life from our fully serviced apartments. KTH offers luxury styled apartment both self contained and serviced, at an affordable prices. We have a variety of range from Studio Unit, Studio Extra, Standard One bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom family suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kuta Town House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.