Nick's Pension is actually in an excellent location because Jln. Bisma is a quiet road but due to the path crossing the river and cutting up to Monkey Forest Road, it is very close to the shops and cafes in that area, especially those around the football pitch/playing ground. The rooms are in small houses arranged around padi fields, with a reception area, cafe and swimming pool near the entrance on Bisma. There is wifi in the cafe which serves an adequate breakfast. The setting is extremely relaxing, but the rooms nearer the river are more secluded, if a little dated compared to those closer to the padi fields. The showers have extremely hot water, the rooms are clean very enthusiastically in the morning, and there is a laundry service.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick`s Pension Hotel
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AsiaRooms, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.