I've been there for 3 night and since it was raining almost everyday (sometimes in daylight, sometimes in the evening) so make sure you put your hanging towel or clothes inside before you leave. Mine was soaked wet when it was raining in the middle of the night and when i woke up my veranda was kinda pool! So, be prepare..The furniture in the room is quite old, some insect nest were stuck in the mirror frame. In Deluxe room you'll get 1 double bed and 1 single bed, so means you can bring 2 more person stay in 1 room. It's quite spacious. No TV, no Fridge, no mini bar, no coffee maker, no hair dryer. One of my dislike was when the first time they brought me towels, the conditions was so old, holes appear almost everywhere. So i asked for replacement, they gave me a brand new white towels. And the good thing is they provide new soap and change your towel daily without you ask for it. Their staff was friendly and helpful. The swimming pool was small, do not think of an international size swimming pool here, just enough for your to take some few laps. Breakfast wasn't serve in banquet, you'll be given a list contain of Jaffel (Balinese sandwich), Toast & jam, Coffee/Tea. Not much choices..better you go out and find something else near Ubud palace or Hanoman street or Jembawan street where you can have an affordable delicious meal. Another nice thing in Ubud was, there're a lot of restaurant you can choose, with good delicious taste but will not robe you off! Also, my other important suggestion, better you rent a car or motorcycle since it's far enough go to central Ubud from this place, even if you took short cut from behind Monkey forest it's not recommended specially at night, without single street lamp around.
- Also Known As:
- Garden View Cottage Hotel
- Garden View Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Garden View Cottage Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden view cottage Ubud offers a wide green view of rice terrace to hide out and rest. We are located in the traditional village of Nyuh Kuning. Only 10 minutes to the monkey forest, shopping area, and restaurants of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Garden View Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.