The IBIS Salvador Rio Vermelho is greatly located near pubs, restaurants and clubs. I felt this was a newer IBIS hotel and asked for a view of the ocean ( all rooms cost the same ). We had a room on the sixth floor. The room was spotless and very comfortable, the a/c was ice cold. Staff was nice. We had a lot of capirinhas in the bar downstairs while service is slow. Salvador is a town where everything is so slow. If you are coming from the airport there is a bus that you can take that will leave you about a block away, 5 minute walk or BR$3.00. The other option would be a taxi for $95BR but in my opinion the bus was fine. I would definetly stay here again. The property is located next to the Mercure hotel which costs about as twice and they have a swimming pool unlike the ibis. There is a nice lawn where you can sit down and watch the ocean but by no means swim there it is very rough. A bus to Pelorinho costs $3BR for the Air conditioned one.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel Salvador
- Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel
- Accor Salvador Rio Vermelho
- Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho Bahia, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho hotel is 22 km from the airport in the suburb of Rio Vermelho, close to the historic centre of Salvador and 5 km from PORTO DA BARRA beach. It is located close to the centre of Bahia, the Regia Iguatemi business centre and the Castro Alves theatre. The hotel offers for booking 252 air-conditioned rooms, including 2 rooms for disabled persons. It proposes a restaurant, a bar open 24/24 and indoor pay parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.