I stood there for one week. Nothing to complain about. Almost every was perfect. If I say "almost" it is because of two minor comments. One is about the old cathodic TV screen. I do not remmeber last time I saw such an old TV. The other comment is about the band playing in the bar. It is this kind of 70's/80's medley which does not deserve at all Brasilian music.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Hotel
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Hotel Brasilia
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada is ideally situated in Asa Norte sector, next to Palácio da Alvorada, the President Residence. It is also close to Palácio do Planalto, the oficial workplace of the President, Supremo Tribunal Federal (Legal Court) and the National Congress Building (Senate, Chamber of Deputies and Congress). Besides, it has the privilege of being located on the shores of Paranoá Lake. The Brasília International Airport is easily reachable within 15 minutes from the hotel.The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada has 448 comfortable rooms divided in two ambiences and all equipped with air conditioning, minibar electronic safe, cable TV, and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.