Stayed here for 2 days during a convention. The hotel is located beside one of the main roads to São Paulo (Anhanguera Road) and it is not convenient if you need to go all the time to downtown Campinas. Nevertheless, it is quiet (no traffic sound noticed).
Check in was fast and attentive. The room is clean, large, confortable and nicely decorated, with a flat screen TV, minibar, working desk and a safe. The bathroom is clean and modern, with good amenities. The gardens and the pool are beautiful and well maintained. The breakfast was good, with many options available.
The main problem with this hotel IMHO is the daily rate, which I consider too high. Additionally, internet and parking are not free.
Next time, I will probably consider another option with better value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Plaza Hotel Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Hotel
- Royal Palm Plaza Resort Campinas, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A real resort must be the destiny itself: it must be complete. Ready to meet customers’ expectations, regardless guests are on a business trip or traveling for fun. With this in mind, the Royal Palm Plaza has been excelling among the best and most complete resorts in Brazil. The Royal Palm Plaza offers a unique, diversified and welcoming infrastructure. Several bars and restaurants, recreational areas, event rooms and a helpful and polite service. Whatever the reason of your stay, the resort’s team will do its best to make it be unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Palm Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.