At the time we booked for our family (group of 9) all hotels were already overbooked and La Cabaña wasn't. We took our chance, once we had read some bad reviews, but was our only option for Aguad Calientes.
All of us were very inpressive with the staff, the 2 girls from front desk was so sweet and helpful. Our rooms was confy and very clean. We had plenty of hot water. And the breakfast was delicious. Specialy a wrap filled with dulce the leche. So so good, i wish i had eate more of those.
We didn't had any problem about the pick up at the train station. They were there was they told us.
The bed was very good, one of my best sleep in my trip to Peru, but it is very personal.
My family and I recomend this hotel for sure.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel Aguas Calientes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a hotel worried about provide excellent hotel service for our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Cabana Machupicchu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.