Pretty basic hotel, a bit worn down. This is usual Park Inn style - pretty basic rooms and mainly business facilities. The rooms were a bit tired. The food was surprisingly good and on the whole, the staff were helpful. Internet usage is by the hour / by the day charge, which seems ridiculous these days, and wifi wouldn't work on our floor (and IT manager did not make an appearance over the two days we were there). Not particularly convenient location for sights.
Probably OK for business (but shabby) but not really worth it if you are holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Jaipur Sai Singh Highway Hotel
- Park Inn By Radisson Jaipur Sai Singh Highway Hotel Jaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn, Jaipur is located on the Jaisingh Highway. The hotel will offer 70 well-appointed guest rooms and suites equipped with all modern conveniences and facilities. The dining options for guests would include a multi-cuisine restaurant, rooftop open-air restaurant serving Indian, bar-be-que and grills and a rooftop pub. The hotel will attract both leisure and business traveler due to its strategic location and close proximity to the airport - 13kms, railway station - 1km and city center 2kms. Other facilities include a well-equipped gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Jaipur Sai Singh Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.