my family and i have recently returned from 4 night stay at the leela(kempinski).the leela kovalam is among the most beautiful resorts i have seen.brillant location,atmospheric,great view fishermen taking their boats into the water ...the private beach made our stay wonderful,great beach with very good beach service and facilities.we had buggy in call 24/7 rides down to the beach and back.walking distance from the kovalam beach road with many shops and cheaper restaurants and accessible by a short tuk tuk(rishka) ride.the room had a wonderful ocean view and a short easy walk down the hill to the beach.but the shower and the toilet was seperated by a stained shower screen.the basin was strangely situated outside of the bathroom!!!.the housekeeping was really bad you are just a dollar sign to them that make them to do their duty.the staff were polite but not really friendly like other 5 star hotels in india.breakfast not was acceptable for 5 star hotel.they offer a buffet that can be found in any 3 star hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel Kovalam
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Hotel
- The Leela Kempinski Hotel Kovalam
- Hotel Leela Trivandrum
- Leela Kovalam
- The Leela Kovalam Beach Kerala
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Leela Kovalam Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.