This was just perfect! Small B&B (only 4 bedrooms) run like a home. Very friendly and clean. Comfortable beds and great shower. We also liked the location: El Calafate is VERY spread-out and many hotels are a long way away from the centre and its restaurants and other facilities. Casa de Grillos is in a quiet area of town but only 700m (10 mins walk) from the centre - ideal if you want a quiet spot and easy access to food and shops. El Calafate has a 'hoof shape' - very long and thin (which was a surprise to us) following the lake contour and many hotels are located a very long way from everything - so, unless you want to stay put you will need to spend money on transport for anything you want to do.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Grillos Bed And Breakfast
- Casa De Grillos Hotel
- Casa De Grillos Hotel El Calafate
- Casa De Grillos B&B El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Grillos is an patagonian inn, with a B&B style, located a few blocks away from town, in El Calafate, and very close to the Glaciers. Each bedroom is named and ornamented to recreate different landscapes founds in this area. There is also a dining-room and wide garden sorrounded by bushes and trees. We daily offer a regional breakfast, and a cozy place to share and organize your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Casa de Grillos B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.