I travel for work frequently and my wife and I travel for pleasure quite often and we will voice our opinions about lousy service or unfriendly employees. We also will compliment facilities about good service and friendly employees.
We were both completely satisfied with our 7 day stay at InnPlace Hotel Phoenix North. All of the employees were friendly and helpful, the room was well maintained, the facility was spotless, and the breakfast buffet was superb. We talked about the stay on our way home and neither of us could come up with anything that we didn't like about our stay. Our complments to the staff.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points Phoenix North
- Four Points Phoenix
- Sheraton Phoenix
- Phoenix Four Points
- Metro Plaza Phoenix, Arizona
- Four Point Sheraton Phoenix Metrocenter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metro Plaza is a 284 room hotel located in North Phoenix. This ideal location is surrounded by exciting attractions like the Metrocenter Mall, a variety of restaurants, and even an amusement park. The hotel captures the ambiance of the Southwestern Sonoran Desert while providing guests with thoughtful amenities, like complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, complimentary fitness center, and the Copper Creek Bar & Grill. The hotel also features 14,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, perfect for any event from weddings to business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Metro Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.