The room VS the pictures in the ads - ads won. Our room was nothing like the photos in the ads - but it had a nice TV. The breakfast room as much too samll for the capacity of the hotel. On most mornings we were sitting outside, or taking stuff back to the room. Of the 7 nights we were there we had to get new keys 4 times. The shuttle was unavailabe for an airport pick-up, "Just take a cab, and we will take care of it" We had booked our reservation online and well inadvance so our rate made us somewhat forgiving.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Innsuites Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport Inn Tempe
- Hotel Tempe Phoenix Airport Innsuites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tempe hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Phoenix/East Valley-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby ASU, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Phoenix/Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and FREE: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.