My wife and I stayed here quite a few times on our way to other US locations.
We liked the Italian restaurant, the quality of the food in the restaurant in the forum and the atmosphere of the bar. Not to mention the fact that the rooms were good and the parking free.
Not so anymore! :-(
The Italian a la carte restaurant was gone, the parking costed a fortune, the forum restaurant was just so-so, but the prices where up with the gods.
The room was still OK, but the whole place had the feeling of a hotel going down. NOT your typical Hyatt experience...
I don't know why this happened, but they won't see me again. I'll simply cherish my memories of happier times...
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Burlingame Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.