This is a great place!! It is prim location. You can walk on the beach , or walk the shops. You can walk 5 minutes up to the beautiful center of Laguna. Everything is there or in 5 minute walking distance, movie theater, Art museum, shops, and restaurants. This resort is ON the beach!! However, this is only if you get the right rooms. If you are not in the building I mention then this place is not on the beach and I don't feel worth it. The Reef rooms are all on and facing the beach. We really liked being on the first floor. The first floor is is a balcony room and We loved sitting them and watching the waves crash. Rooms 134,128,122,116. Are the least desirable. Very close to next tower. Rooms 139,133. 127, 121 are on the end with a great view. All have wonderful balconies with two chairs. The reef Tower is also on the beach. However Rooms 115,112,109,106,103 best views. But the first floor in this tower does not have direct access to the beach and you have to walk around. The second floor front has best access. NO NOT stay in building Seas,Bahia, or back of Surf wing unless great deal and need kitchen. Seas and Bahia are across a small street. The pool is just basic. The beach is amazing. If you call ahead of time they have Complimentary beach towels, lounge chair and umbrellas. Nice. they set them up for you. We ate at the Beach house. Perfect for romance. The deck is yummy. I would encourage you to order from the Deck for breakfast and stay in your room. Same price. This hotel also offers different pillow choices and the beds were very comfortable. I'm kinda of a bed snob. Small fridge and great coffee machine with coffee. Once out of Hotel to the right is Ralphs. This is a great place if you want to stay in the heart of Laguna and relax on the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.