Arrived Los Angeles at 1am from Washington DC, so we checked into the Sheraton just to sleep. The shuttle came to LAX within 10 mintues and dropped us right infront of hotel. The hotel guests infront of us had issues, ugh at 1am, really?? So we waited in line a while, so the two people checking in took 15 minutes with two different front desk people, ugh.
The room was perfect, even though you could see the runways, we had no problem with noise. Also, the room darkening curtains were great. We had a wonderful breakfast there also. Very contemporary style hotel.
Took shuttle back to airport after a few zzzz then hopped on the shuttle to HERTZ. Big Tip - DO EARLY CHECK IN FOR HERTZ, the night before you arrive on-line. We waited at least an hour to get our reserved car, and the line was worse at 11 am by the time we left!!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is a sophisticated, high-tech accommodation with resort-style amenities. Near LAX, Santa Monica, and the Rose Bowl, our hotel has 50,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.