We have been to many Four Sisters Inn properties over more than 20 years. 20 years ago, we found the Gosby House charming, but as we have aged over time, so have the rooms. We are frequent Carmel, Monterey and PG visitors and I am starting to think this is normal for the area, that the inns just don't feel the need to update.
We definitely enjoyed our deck with the bit of view and sat out there both in the morning and in the evening (the rooms with the decks are in the Carriage House).
The town is cute and there are some great restaurants (Joe Rombi's, Passion Fish, the Little Red House..) The walk along Lover's Point and around the bay to the ocean is one of the best in the area.
Would we stay there again, probably because the staff is friendly and the breakfast included is a nice value. We just love the area, but still haven't found the type of place you can find in the wine country.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.