Was traveling along the coast and decided to stay at Pismo Beach for the night. Oxford Suites had a 3 star rating and full breakfast listed so thought we'd try it even though we never heard of this chain. Got a 2 room suite, no extra charge. In fact it was cheaper than other hotels with less room. Each room had TV.
Lobby has some unique ceiling fans. Property has a Spanish feel to it.
Breakfast was full and made to order.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Pismo Beach Hotel
- Oxford Suites Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Oxford Hotel Pismo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located just a mile from the surf of the Pacific Ocean, Oxford Suites Pismo Beach provides incredible access to the beach, the Oceano Sand Dunes and the nearby Pismo Beach Premium Outlets. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Heated Outdoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Oxford Suites Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.