We stayed here during the SLO Marathon this past weekend. The suites are well located, the staff wonderful and attentive and the common areas were welcoming. We needed extra pillows and they were at our door instantly. They opened the cooked to order complimentary breakfast area at 4am so runners and supporters could eat before the the 6am start. Wonderful service! The location was also very good, near downtown (walkable for us).
That all said, the suites are small and stuffy. The air conditioner sounded like a B-52 taking off (okay I have never actually heard one take off but it was so loud we couldn't use it while sleeping).
Having the windows open was not an option due to traffic noise. I am used to the Embassy Suites with the bathroom between the bedroom and the sitting/second sleeping area. Our daughter and friend had to traipse through the bedroom to use the bathroom,
I would stay here again but not with 4 people and not during hot weather.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Choice Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.