My husband and I just stayed here for one night, we used his rewards points. We were given a room that was already occpupied, went back to front desk and they gave us a different room. No big deal about the mix up, we realized the room was occupied as soon as we opened the door and saw lights on and bed unmade. We quickly closed the door and went to front desk. The gal at the front desk apologized and quickly put us in another room which she indicated was an upgrade, we had a city view with balcony and jacuzzzi tub. The tub was a nice touch. Hotel is older building, bouganvillias are nice around property however the building and rooms are just okay, nothing fancy. It worked for us as we just showered and slept. Breakfast is just okay as well, they can make you a waffle if you wish. The buffet includes scrambled eggs, sausage paties, bacon, hard boiled eggs, dry cereal, misc pastrys and green apples. Sorry no bananas. Overall stay was just okay, nothing fancy. I agree with previous review of place is a little tired.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunset Plaza
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Amex, Best Western, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.