These things were once hotel rooms or the developer really wanted the setup to look like the howard johnson road side inn from the outside. They have been redone on the inside and many of them are nice but the structure was never redone or revamped. The walls are still paper thin and you can hear everyone in every direction. We particularly enjoyed the people next door that liked to smoke herb all day. I guess some sort of the ventilation was connected because the smell pumped through our unit the duration of the week. We did not particularly enjoy the squeaking of the bed in the unit above ours in the we hours of the morning. Even below us you could hear a exercise facility blaring music at 6am.
The place was nice, not super nice. Looks like a large hotel room, with a little western flare. Bed was uncomfortable and poor quality. The heat was messed up and it often got real hot or real cold, there was no in between.
The price and the location are great but your not going to sleep well. You may hear all sorts of things at random times, and for me a vacation without sleep is not very relaxing or enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Cimarron Hotel Telluride
- Resortquest Cimarron Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of lift 7, Cimarron Lodge offers one of the best locations for your Telluride vacation. This large complex includes underground parking, two common outdoor hot tubs, and several on-site businesses, such as ski rental, coffee window, and hair salon. Accommodations range from simple hotel rooms to a luxury four-bedroom condo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Cimarron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.