Cabin #16 was super clean, well equipped and towels and sheets were top quality. Nice large outdoor screened lanai with table/chairs and bbq grill. Pack earplugs. Saturday night entertainment in the nearby Rock Bottom Bar plays nearly until 2am. Seems each cabin is privately owned/equipped, so expect inconsistencies. The check-in area is part grocery store/deli/wine/liquor store -- handy for snacks, ice, to-go items. The west entrance to Everglades National Park is directy across the street, but other than a couple of boat rides and an informative NPS staff -- not much to do here.
- Also Known As:
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Hotel
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Hotel Everglades City
- Glades Haven Cozy Cabins Everglades City, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate in adventurous comfort! Known world-wide for great fishing, Glades Haven in Everglades City sits nestled on the western edge of Everglades National Park. With accommodations ranging from 1 bedroom duplex cabins to waterfront rental homes, there is something for all ages and every budget. The on-site marina gives instant access to the Gulf and the Bay, and is the only place in the county where you can rent state-of-the-art Sundance flats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Glades Haven Cozy Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.