Hotel was clean, free breakfast was varied and plentiful and the staff very helpful and aimed to please. Must put in a special work for Eva at the front desk. . . She was extremely cheerful and went out of her way to help us with whatever we needed. . . It's not the Ritz, but for the money it's a great deal as it is only a few minute walk to the beach, and they supply beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas (first come, first serve, so they can run out---don't be late to the beach!). 8 minutes and you're in the Historic District, so it's great for that part of the island as well. . . We loved Fernandina Beach, it's Southern flavor was great---we've visited South Florida, but Fernandina Beach, perhaps because it's a real community, not just a tourist spot, seemed more homey--people were great---that Southern hospitality is real! . . Definitely will go back, hopefully soon!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach FL
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.