In our late 20s took a few days off and traveled up from Key Largo. Found a good deal on priceline. Hotel a bit of a walk from the main strip on A1A but still a nice walk. With that being said beach was not as crowded but for a four star hotel expected them to have some beach chairs which I saw others offered, we paid 5 dollars a chair and thats the DEAL that the guy gave us seeing that he was closing in 2 hours. Room was nice not the biggest but only down fall was i specifically asked for a room with a good view and got a second floor room with a view of a palm tree and a little bit of the beach. Pool small and pretty crowed most of the time, 10 dollar drinks expensive but good. But over all i was say it was a nice experience and the staff was excellent! Would recommend!
- Also Known As:
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps away from the sea foam of the beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach, B Ocean Fort Lauderdale offers you a sensational experience among Fort Lauderdal hotels: oceanfront hotel accommodations, unique restaurants and lounging areas, B Indulged™ spa suite and a variety of excursions for those guests looking to B Adventurous™ and explore Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Our B on Top™ ballroom and meeting rooms on the penthouse floor overlook the Atlantic Ocean, presenting a special setting for business meetings and social gatherings held at this Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your B Ocean Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.