We were down in Ft. Lauderdale for the YMCA National meet.We had six families staying at the hotel. Keith was very nice and extremely accommodating. When the air conditioner in our room was a bit noisy ( I am a very light sleeper!) he let us move to another room with no problem. All of us were very happy with our stay. The hotel has a very cool, retro feel about it. We grilled by the pool just about every night. BB in housekeeping with her little dog Mugsy is so nice! She always asks if anyone needs anything. We are all very excited to stay there again next year!
- Also Known As:
- Windamar Beach Villas Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Windamar Beach Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Gardens is the newest addition to the North Beach Village Collection of boutique hotels. Located at 533 Orton Avenue in Fort Lauderdale, this 11 unit building offers a variety of room types, from studio’s to one bedroom suites. With connecting doors to several of the units, we can accommodate parties of any size. Like all of the NBV properties, wi-fi and parking is always complimentary and excellent guest service is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.