Although we got an upgrade to a suite (husband is Platinum), we found this property to be a little lacking compared to many Fairfields. The room/suite was generally okay and clean, typical of Fairfield Inns, but the sofa was somewhat smelly at one end. There was some mold on the caulking in the tub and the curved shower rod was loose and sagged down. My husband found the Internet annoying - login was not 24 hr. and you had to go through the acceptance page each time if you cut your computer off. The elevator was a bit slow, particularly in the morning when guests had to share it with housekeeping. They did deliver a USA Today to our door, however.
Our major complaint had to do with a large number of students on some sort of college sports team. Although they were quiet and didn't bother us, we suspect they may have been the reason for breakfast shortages. Most of the microwave breakfast products Fairfields provide, milk except skim, and a few other things were out - and with no apologies when we inquired if there were more in the prep/storage area, just a brusque, "We're out". We don't blame the kids for this but the management - you would think when they were expecting a large number of male athletes that they would expect larger-than-normal consumption of food and order extra. Entertainment for the morning was watching someone trying to cut a bagel with a plastic knife, since there was no bagel cutter.
Due to some free night promotions, we stayed at this Fairfield one night, the Best Western across the street the next night. In general, we prefer Fairfields over BWs, but in this case it was something of a tossup, largely owing to the breakfast situation. We would stay here again but don't recommend it as highly as we have most other Fairfield Inns.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Marriott Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Marriott Hotel Fort Pierce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott® Fort Pierce offers suites with a large well-lit work desk, microwave and luxurious bedding at an affordable price. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast, exercise room, pool, & high-speed Internet. Shop nearby at the Orange Blossom Mall and Outlets at Vero Beach and then take in a match at Fort Pierce Jai Alai. Experience the Atlantic Ocean offering great fishing and diving and the Indian River Lagoon providing natural wonders all around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Fairfield Inn and Suites Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.