We stayed at the Holiday Inn at Indian Rock after a recommendation from a friend, we had a marina view in a villa, it was the most wonderful experience, relaxing, clean comfortable we could watch the boats leaving and arriving and all that happens on the water, we walked along the marina and chatted to the boat owners all very friendly.
There are various activities and restaurants near by but we did eat in the hotel restaurant as we were tired from a day of doing nothing, the service and the food was good but expensive, I don't usually eat in the hotel restaurants as they are overpriced, the bar again is expensive but the bar staff very friendly and it was nice relaxing with a snack and drink chatting.
Do visit Frogs Pond for breakfast, a short drive away the most fantastic breakfast I have EVER had, overall we had an amazing stay at Indian Rock and would love to visit again
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Indian Rocks Beach/Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Indian Rocks Beach
- Indian Rocks Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Indian Rocks Beach/Clearwater Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South where the fun never sets!Our Intracoastal waterfront location is just steps away from white sandy beaches and the Gulf of Mexico, and minutes away from St. Petersburg/Clearwater Airport (PIE), and Tampa International Airport (TPA). On 15 tropical acres, your perfect location for your next family vacation, business meeting or social gathering. Enjoy playing volleyball on sandy courts. Take a dip in our spectacular 3,000 square ft. free-form heated pool with cascading waterfall and majestic pirate ship. Enjoy our fitness center, game room or experience fun in the sun when you visit our 50-slip marina with boat rentals, chartered fishing and dolphin watch expeditions. Relax in your own tropical Islander Guest Room, Key West Studio with kitchenette, 1 BR Condo Suite with separate living area, or your 1,200 square foot two-story Villa with in-room Jacuzzi. Enjoy a great meal at Jimmy Guana's Waterfront Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, or unwind with our nightly drink specials and live entertainment. Planning a meeting, our Key West Conference Center is the perfect location with over 4,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space. The Holiday Inn Harbourside is everything you expect and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Indian Rocks Beach/Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.