Centrally located. Kids loved smoothies/muffins/ice cream bar. Contemporary design. Stayed with 3 kids and space was good. The rooms were big enough (in response to McGoo's review). Who wants to be by Mallory Square?!! South Beach was less than 2 blocks away. I only wish they had breakfast on site. I would stay again if I went back to Key West.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Hotel
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Key West, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Santa Maria Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.